Step 1 - On Boarding / Intake Processing
Once you have signed up with your Timeshare Cancellation company they will either A. provide you with a link to further signup for our services and/or B. they will fill out an intake form with as much of your information as possible. Once that form is submitted we will need a copy of your drivers license and/or state issued ID. Additionally we will need a copy of your Social Security Card. This can be uploaded directly to our website by visiting our upload center or it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name in the subject line. Please note that No ID or License will be accepted if it has more then one ID attached. they must be attached separately. Once these two tasks are completed we will move to step 2.
Step 2 - Gathering of additional information
In 24-72 hours from the submission of your intake form and ID one of our friendly processors and/or case managers will reach out to you in an effort to gather the remaining information needed. Sometimes depending on which Timeshare Cancellation company you are contracted through we will only need to verify the information and then with some we will have to ask you for critical information such as your SSN and/or D/O/B. our lines are secure and safe to give such information. During this step the agent you are speaking with will need to verify certain information. Such as E-mail. we can only use one email address per individual. Current or previous employer. Timeshare payment information and so on. The information they ask for is very critical and also time sensitive. Failure to provide accurate information could lead to negative information on your credit reports.
Step 3 - Processing of Contract
Once the agent(s) have gathered all the information they need for your file. A contract will be sent to you via e-mail through hellosign asking for signatures. This contracts is a mere technicality due to regulations. Our contract is a one size fits all type of contract. Should you have any questions regarding the contract you are urged to email us any questions at email@example.com and/or call 1-800-210-9812 and press option 0 then ask for Theresa. She will be able to answer your questions and concerns. We can not continue until all parties have signed the contract and we have a clear copy of their Identification.
Step 4 - File Review
Once the agent(s) have received a completely signed contract they will counter sign it and it will be submitted electronically to our legal department for review. Once reviewed usually within 1-3 business days they will approve it and it will then move to step 4. Should they deny the intake/contract it will be pushed back to step 2 or step 3 (Determined by the legal department) for further processing.
Step 5 - Bureau Processing
After Step 4 one of our case managers will create an ongoing file with each of the bureaus for you. This file must only contain accurate information as it pertains to the blocking and/or what is also known as suppression of the timeshare account in which is under review for cancellation. Should any untrue information be contained in a suppression said suppression can and will be denied which will result in an investigation and will also result in negative information being placed on your credit report(s). At which time you would then be moved into a repair program.
1. We are a credit protection / credit repair company. We do not have direct access and control of your credit reports.
2. We are here to handle your timeshare trade line(s) only anything else in addition to that will be assessed.
3. Collection accounts stemming from your timeshare is not always included. Why?, Because only certain timeshare companies utilize collection companies for regular monthly collection of payments. in which that would result in said collection company being the timeshare tradeline. Other Timeshare companies send your file off to collections while the cancellation is in progress. these particular collections are not part of our program. however once you are released from the timeshare we can and will submit for said collection to be removed for you. BUT we can not do anything during the process as often they are reporting more than once per month and it would likely cause more damage. having a collection on your report although it is still negative it is better then having the timeshare reporting negatively. There are a few collection companies that we have built a relationship with in which if we know they are handling your case we can get them to hold off on reporting it. However it is crucial to inform us of any collection attempts as they transpire. You can do so by sending any mailings to firstname.lastname@example.org and or by simply emailing our customer service staff and informing them.
4. Our contract with your cancellation company does not allot for a monitoring system, However we do offer for an additional fee a great monitoring system which can be added on for $29.99 per month. You can ask us for details if you are interested.
5. We do not have access to your file within the cancellation company nor do we know what stage you are in. We are two separate companies and do not share information between the companies for privacy reasons.
6. Bureau Response times per submission can very but are usually 30 business days on average. They are subjected to change without notice.